Saturday 2 May 2009

Advanced Hair Studio

'You lose a lot of hair, especially when you're an opening batsman. Like Sehwag, I'm losing my hair left, right and centre. Cricket has given me everything, but it's taking away my hair'.

Yes, Gautam Gambhir is going bald. So's Veru. You see, bowling is hard on the body. But batting, batting is hard on the psyche. Batting kills the mind. Batting keeps you awake all night and leaves your hair in piles on the pillow. 

Injuries heal. But the hair... the hair ain't coming back anytime soon.*

And they say it's a batsman's game.

7 comments:

Amy said...

He's looking like a bit of a new ball, hey? No worries, I'm sure some Advanced Hair, yeah yeah, will fix the problem in no time.

12th Man said...

I remember Indian captains losing hair after a year or two at the helm. Azhar, Ganguly come to mind.

achettup said...

But what about commentators? Harsha Bhogle have a lot to cricket, and in turn cricket has made him more urm... hairy.

The Old Batsman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Old Batsman said...

I'm still amazed that Warney fronts Advanced Hair - as far as I remember he was never particularly thin on top. He is the master of illusion though...

Pay per head bookmaking said...

the title of this post reminded me of the time I used to go to the barber for a haircut, now I do not go anymore because I am bald haha

Follicles said...

nice blog
Thank you for sharing the Useful information,which is really helpful
latest hair treatments
dandruff treatment in Hyderabad
advanced hair treatment
laser hair removal in Hyderabad